Code of Conduct
1. Accept responsibility for my own
2. Respect the rights and property of
3. Be courteous in my dealings with
others and contribute to an
atmosphere that generates
mutual respect, dignity, and
4. Attend school on a regular and
5. Attend all my classes on
time and be prepared to work.
6. Make an effort to do my best
work in all of my classes.
7. Maintain high standards of
8. Accept responsibility for personal
property and all school-issued
books and materials.
9. Make every effort to complete all
10. Obey all school rules and
regulations, and obey those
persons entrusted with the
authority to enforce these rules
Class Rules & Consequences
1. Respect for Self
I will always do my best.
I will positively participate in all
2. Respect for Others
I will stay on task without
disturbing or distracting others.
I will not use ‘put downs’ or
I will respect other people’s
differences and opinions.
3. Respect for School
I will raise my hand to speak.
I will enter and exit the room
I will complete all assignments on
I will actively listen when the
teacher is speaking
Positive Consequences for following the rules:
Preferred Activity Time – Fun
Monthly Class Celebration
Negative Consequences for not following the
Step 1. Verbal Warning
Step 2. Detention (noted in
Step 3. Parent Contact
(note in student agenda requiring
Step 4. Time Out
Step 5. Referral to Principal or